Technical Quick Reference Guide
- I put this together in 2015 to help prepare for technical interviews. If an interviewer asked me somthing I didn't know or (more commanly) couldn't explain clearly off the top of my head, I'd look it up and put it in here.
- Lyrics to the forthcoming third album by Buzzy Tonic
Face The Heat Lyrics
- Lyrics to my 2010 album Face The Heat
by Buzzy Tonic
- Lyrics to my as-yet-unrecorded epic prog rock opera.
- Lyrics to my 2006 album The Brothers Zing
, by Buzzy Tonic
Foldinator Origami Modeler and Diagrammer
- A paper I gave at 3OSME, the 3rd International Meeting of Origami Science, Math and Education, in Asilomar, California in 2001.
The Linguistic Anomalies File
- Dedicated to the premise that our language is weird, quirky, and fun.
Word of the Day!
- Get the Word of the Day!
A to Z
- The text to an illustrated children's book I'm writing to teach the alphabet in a fun way.
The Perfect Shuffle
- Number theory demos with a deck of cards.
On Composing Interactive Music
- Issues, techniques and technologies of interactive music development, 1993.
Technology and Free Expression in Music
- How opportunities for free expression of musicians have changed as a consequence of the introduction of new music making technologies, 1993.